As you plan, instruct and engage your students, you might realize you are missing important software in your program files on your laptop. Often, those programs are at your fingertips, and you just need to follow a few easy steps to install the software and be on your way. Here is a quick guide that will allow you install district-approved software right from your computer.
Please follow these steps to add approved software onto your computer.
1. Click on the start button.
2. Click on Control Panel (on the right side of the menu).
3. Under Programs you will see Get Programs-click on it.
4. Look at the list provided for you; if the software/program you want is on the list click on it and start the download
5. If the software/program you want is NOT on the list, please put in a HelpDesk ticket. (when filling out the information for HelpDesk make sure you select the software category)